ENGIE Fabricom adds value in the early phases of upgrade and development projects for the oil and gas companies, both on the Norwegian and the UK sector of the Continental Shelf.
ENGIE Fabricom develops and matures concepts for:
- Field developments
- Early Production Systems (EPS)
- Process facility upgrades for late life production
- Integration of subsea fields
- Safety automation and process control upgrades, plant information and management systems integration
- Drilling facilities upgrades
- Safety upgrades
- CO2 reduction and hydrocarbon recovery projects
- Onshore plant upgrades
We always focuses on ways to add value by utilizing own experience in cooperation with our international competence network covering a wide range of skills. The company is well placed to deliver a wide range of services, high quality study deliverables and robust solutions to our customers’ challenges.
Our goal is to identify the right people, put them together in multidisciplinary project teams and encourage innovation. The overall objective is to develop and mature concepts in the early phase of projects.
We have study processes that allow for creativity and developing carefully-crafted solutions in close dialogue with our customers.